As discussed when considering what to do with old snowboards, I display all of my old snowboards on the wall. And so should you! But in order to do that, you’ll need a good mounting device. So here are the best snowboard wall mounts available…
The best snowboard wall mount is the Burton Collector’s Edition Snowboard Wall Mount. This simple but stylish option uses brushed aluminium for a sophisticated and plastic-free look.
But, this isn’t necessarily the cheapest choice. Keep reading to check out the other options!
1. Best Overall Snowboard Wall Mount
- Three-point mounting system fits any snowboard
- Brushed aluminum base
- Mounts to any flat surface
- Mountain hardware and instructions included
The Burton Collector’s Edition is the best snowboard wall mount I tested. Contrary to the rubber and plastic used in most other models, Burton use a stylish brushed aluminium. The system was super easy to mount (despite not coming with instructions).
Burton are also a well known snowboard brand who make pretty solid gear. Line a few of these up side-by-side for a very classy collection.
- Super stylish aluminium build
- Classic Burton branding
- The 3 piece system offers better security
- Easy to mount
- Adjusts to all board sizes
- Can be mounted vertically and horizontally
- Not the cheapest option
- No prime delivery option on Amazon (though you can get premium delivery with Burton)
- (4 x Hard Rubbers) Perfect to mount and display 2 snowboards. [⭐New Improved Version] over the older model with even harder rubbers than previously.
- Modern and Minimal Industrial design. Heavy Duty and Premium Vulcanized rubbers, Durable and extremely hard on the Shore A Hardness scale.
- Snowboards can be Safely and Easily mounted and unmounted with or without bindings. These wall mounts simply hold your boards by their edges (width of your snowboard) while the downward gravity force holds everything in place.
- Corresponding screws and drywall anchors included for each rubber. EXTRA wall anchors Included with every package if needed.
- Easy installation with instructions included with each snowboard hanger set. (Snowboards not included) Made in Canada and covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
This is the best budget snowboard wall mount. Your snowboard is mounted using 2 rubber discs to clamp the snowboard in place. Each package comes with 4 pieces, meaning you can mount 2 snowboards per pack!
They’re fairly cheap and simple, but if that’s what you’re looking for… they’re a bargain. Check out how awesome they look in the Amazon customer review below!
- Great value for money
- Mount 2 snowboards per pack
- Easy installation (including instructions)
- Spare mounting kit with each pack
- Prime delivery
- Made in Canada
- Vertical mounting only
- Pretty basic system.
- Takes careful measurements to get the right height if lining up multiple snowboards (of different lengths).
- Great for displaying the graphics on your board
- 100% Aluminum construction - sturdy and lightweight
- Sleek black powder coat finish looks stealthy and classy
- Thick felt lining protects your board's edges
- Made in America!
If you’re looking to mount your board horizontally, then this is the best snowboard wall mount for you. You’ll notice that the next few items are all made by “StoreYourBoard” – they happen to be the best rated wall mount manufacturer on Amazon.
- Excellent reviews
- Solid aluminium build
- Made in the USA!
- Felt interior to protect your board
- Good value for money
- Slightly bulkier
- Only mounts one board per kit
- HEAVY DUTY: Solid steel supports up to 25 lbs per level, up to 100 lbs total! Strong enough for 1-2 boards per level, up to 4-8 boards total.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quality hardware included for quick setup. Mounts directly into your wall studs for maximum strength.
- UNIVERSAL STORAGE: Also great for storing skis, ski poles, snowshoes, and more. Year round storage for all your Winter sports gear!
- PROTECTIVE PADDING: Durable rubber lining gently holds snowboards without scratching. Firm grip provides secure long-term storage.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA: Proudly engineered in Troy, VA. Built to organize your snowboards and built to last!
Those of you lucky enough to have multiple snowboards will want to check out this option. Admittedly, it is more of a “rack” than a “mount”. However, if you’re looking for more a functional design then this is the one for you. It’s a little more pricey as it’s super sturdy, but it’ll be worth it for most dedicated riders.
- Super heavy duty (suports up to 100lbs)
- Strong enough for 2-boards per level, so can store up to 8 snowboards!
- Rubber interior prevents board damage
- Can also store skis, boots, poles etc.
- Made in the USA
- Needs a little more wall space
- Less of a display piece, more of a functional storage rack
- Holds Both Skis and Snowboards
- Great Way to Organize Your Home and Garage
- Many Uses - Skis, Snowboards, Skateboards, Scooter, Hockey Sticks, and more!
- Lightweight Engineered Design
- Mounting Hardware Included - Screws and Drywall Anchors
This is basically a slightly more budget-friendly version of the above. It’s less sturdy but also less bulky. It’s designed for 3 snowboards (rather than 8) but therefore comes in at a cheaper price point.
- Store multiple boards at once
- A cheaper option than the premium version above
- Lightweight construction
- Can also store skis, boots, poles etc.
- Made in the USA
- Lower quality than the larger option above
How To Choose a Snowboard Wall Mount
First things first, decide where you’re going to put the mount. Is the space better for a horizontal or vertical wall mount?
Vertical tends to work best for display purposes, whereas a horizontal mount is a super practical storage solution.
Personally, I’m a fan of the vertical options… but I’m a snowboard obsessive who likes to show off their boards.
Other factors to consider are:
- Visual appeal
- Weight limits
- Customer reviews
How To Hang a Snowboard Wall Mount
It’s super important to check the brochure or video for the specific mount you purchased.
Whilst most of them require pretty basic screws, options like the Multi-Board Storage Rack are designed to hold up to 100lbs. Follow the instructions provided!
These are the best snowboard wall mounts available presently. I made sure they’re available on Amazon (you win Bezos!) so that our international audience has access to them.
Let me know how you get on and if you have any other questions.