It’s now just about one week until I head out to Laax, I can’t wait. There were a few things that I wanted to write about/show in between the last trip (Avoriaz) and is next trip (Laax). They were:
- Top stomp pads
- can goofy snowboarders use regular snowboards?
- Go Snowboard (Neil McNab) instructional DVD review
- “The Penthouse” accommodation review
- Footage from the park
- DC Snowboard Boot Review
- Observations of my new camcorder
- Thoughts about snowboard lessons with ESF
- Thoughts abospotting your landing
As you can see I’ve managed some of that, but not all. I’m not sure that I’ll get it all done before I go away, but the list will still be there when I get back…
In the meantime, the snow in Laax is looking pretty good, with some fresh stuff falling this coming week. I’m gonna put this forecast here to keep an eye on things.